* Introduction Presentation ("Blitz") - 23-November
* The Linux Installation Process. - 30-November
** '''Note:''' We're making it earlier this year due to past experience.
People want to install Linux and experiment right away.
* Linux for the Student - 7-December
* Living in a Community - How to Get Help - 14-December
* Development Tools in Linux - 21-December
The presenters are:
* Eddie Aronovich for the Blitz
* Zohar Snir for the Linux Installation Process.
* Sagiv Barhoom (?) for Linux for the Student.
* Ori Idan for Living in a Community.
* Someone (Elizabeth Sterling? Gilad Ben-Yossef?) for Development Tools in
Please let me know if you cannot give the presentation at the given date.
Things to do:
* Publicity, publicity, publicity.
* Set up an iCal, Google Calendar, etc. for the presentations. (There are CPAN
APIs for that).
* I should finalise the slides of the Blitz presentation. The rest of the
presenters should do the same for their own presentations.
* Anything else?