Just letting you know that we will have our next (and last) Chapter meeting
for the year on Tuesday arvo, 1 December.
This meeting will double as our "Christmas Party" break-up for the year and
also the 2010 Chapter AGM.
Please don't avoid coming because you might get a job next year. We are not
like that :-)
Date: Tuesday 1st December, 2009
Time: 4:00 p.m.
Venue: Mercure Hotel (Blue Mango Bar) on the northern end of the Esplanade
To maybe include (apart from the other frivolity).
* Minutes of the last meeting
* Short highlights from the recent QSITE Board Teleconference J (Mark
* Digital Expo recap (Sharynne H)
* Recap on the recent IWB workshops
* Planning/ideas for 2010
* Election of QSITE - FNQ Chapter Office bearers for 2010
* Any other stuff people think of
Come along for a drink and some nibblies and some "not so structured"
RSVP: By Monday 30th November (for catering purposes).
Queensland Society for Information Technology in Education
Far North Queensland Chapter
P.O. Box 855
EARLVILLE. Q. 4868