bsdconfig is a robust utility for configuring/managing various aspects of the
FreeBSD Operating System. Feature-highlights include (but are not limited to):
- Modular, stable, efficient and i18n-compatible.
- Easily maintained/extendable sh(1) source/syntax.
- Works with both dialog(1) in base and Xdialog(1) from ports (x11/xdialog).
- rc.conf(5) configuration/management based on sysutils/sysrc
- Timezone configuration based on sysutils/tzdialog
- Networking management based on sysutils/host-setup
Again, thank you very much for testing this new software.
P.S. Due to the large codebase comprising bsdconfig, ample precautions should be taken. I've not noticed any negative behavior in months of usage, but just be warned.
P.P.S. I don't think on subscribed to -stable@, so include me in your replies.
The information contained in this message is proprietary and/or confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please: (i) delete the message and all copies; (ii) do not disclose, distribute or use the message in any manner; and (iii) notify the sender immediately. In addition, please be aware that any message addressed to our domain is subject to archiving and review by persons other than the intended recipient. Thank you.
freebsd-stable@free... mailing list
http://lists.freebsd.org/mailman/listinfo/freebsd-stable To unsubscribe, send any mail to "freebsd-stable-unsubscribe@free..."