Because of the bug TAP5-817 I may be forced to drop Tapestry. So if anyone
out there can confirm that the bug exists by reproducing it, I will
I have spent 2 months making my website and have stopped all development
after I found that bug. I am making a high traffic website and cannot have
the webapplication becoming unresponsive because of many repetive requests
comming in for a page.
Basically the bug is this:
When I send multiple requests for displaying a Tapestry 22.214.171.124 page, the
webapplication becomes unresponsive and nothing is displayed. This happens
on even very simple page.
For the most the bug only happens if the page is not in memory (have not
been previously displayed).
It is easier to reproduce for slow loading pages because then you dont need
to be that fast on the browser refresh button or when pressing the page
I am running on Windows XP with Sun Web Server 7, java version 1.6.0_15 and