Current CVS HEAD is becoming installable only nicer. It means that we can prepare
for 1.8alpha2 release soon. However we still have few issues.
* Sitegroup part of midgard-core should be reviewed
* midgard_sitegroup class should be implemented as internal one
* midgard_reflection_class must be implemented
* midgard_reflection_property should be debugged to check if PHP's resources
handler is not leaking
"Broken" backward compatibility:
* list_childs and list methods
These two methods returns full list of child objects now.
( I will update documentation soon )
* dot and colon separator used in QB's constraints
We didn't make any clear decision yet.
* metadata properties
Frankly speaking I count on Torben's help in this matter as we do not
want to support '_' in properties' names, and those midcom related
1.8 release is going to be much better 1.7 with improved performance and many
bugs being fixed. There are no huge higher level changes in API so we should
make this release ASAP and keep it as the last release with legacy code and
Please comment and add sugestions if I forgot anything special.