[new_logo_PowerofPeople_purpleRGB.png]COLDFUSION DEVELOPER (9330)
Cincinnati - Full Time - Salaried
What you will do:
You will be responsible for the design, development, testing, debugging, maintaining and documenting of ColdFusion Web applications in accordance to Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) best practices. You participate in the application technical design process and help complete estimates and work plans for design, development, implementation, and rollout tasks. You also communicate with the appropriate teams to ensure that assignments are delivered with the highest of quality and in accordance to standards. You strive to continuously improve the software delivery processes and practices.
What you will bring to the position:
* Responsibility for delivering software solutions according to SDLC best practices.
* Creation of functional specs, design, code and unit testing of initial designs and modifications.
* Application support (24 X 7 as required), including involvement with the appropriate teams.
* Application enhancement testing and modification.
* Creation of priorities for enhancements/modifications of application.
* IS or related degree or equivalent work experience.
* 3-5 years of experience
* In-depth knowledge of ColdFusion.
* You should have demonstrated experience/expertise in the following :
o ColdFusion MVC Framework
o ColdFusion ORM (i.e. Transfer or CF9-ORM)
o ColdFusion CFC's
o SQL Server using T-SQL
Who We Are:
A trusted problem solver and solutions partner with world-class companies and government agencies that provides consistent and outstanding actionable solutions.
What We Do:
We drive our clients through the process of defining what they need. By improving our clients' IT value and key business metrics, we streamline their operations, reduce customer costs and generate revenue. We serve as trusted advisors to decision-makers who are seeking business and technology solutions to solve their most challenging issues.
How We Do It:
* We focus on our clients' needs and learn about their business
* We use a hands-on detail oriented approach
* We deliver strategic insight and actionable solutions
* We accomplish the mission by listening first, applying proven best practices and employing highly-skilled, experienced consultants
895 Central Ave, Suite 350
Cincinnati, OH 45202
Resolvit, LLC is an information technology and management consulting firm providing business solutions and strategic resources to industry and government clients in Washington, DC, Greater Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky, New York City, San Jose, CA, Raleigh-Durham, NC, Charlotte, NC, and Buenos Aires, Argentina. For additional information regarding our company and employment opportunities, please visit our website: www.resolvit.com<http://www.resolvit.com>. Resolvit, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.